Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Favorite Chicken Tsunami

i think it has already been 3 months since the last time i ate my favorite chicken tsunami. the last time was in chicken tsunami torres st. branch, God i miss chicken tsunami.. i hope i could find a chicken tsunami somewhere near sutherland davao. i wonder why they dont put up chicken tsunami at the south part of davao. i think south davao has a lot more bigger population compared to the north side, and to think the target market of chicken tsunami is the middle class and below. i think they should put up one chicken tsunami here in matina or somewhere near my house. i miss chicken tsunami. oh God!! hehe. help me. i want to eat chicken tsunami..





2 comments:

  1. nyaahahahha....me too.. i love the taste!>.its perfect!..go Balusong Davao!

    ReplyDelete